Today, advisors rely on technology and support to do business more than ever before. At NEXT Financial Group, we understand the need for efficiency, reliability and convenience to streamline your workflow. Not only does NEXT provide a variety of helpful software applications, we offer it without a technology fee. In addition, you have the full support of our technology team to help provide advice and guidance on some of the industry’s premier technology tools.
We offer applications designed to meet your demands now and in the future. Increase productivity and work the way you want to work.
- Nextrep.com is our secure central website for our popular client management tools. Access the programs below with only a single login:
- Redtail – CRM for managing all client information
- Albridge® – Consolidated wealth reporting for all brokerage and non-brokerage accounts in one view
- CashEdge – A permission-based system, offered through Albridge®, that allows advisors access to held-away assets for clients
- NEXT E-mail – direct link to NEXT e-mail and calendar from our platform
Our platform also provides Advisor/Branch reporting which grants access to multiple reports in one centralized location.
We also have a web-based interface system that offers daily full-access monitoring on advisor’s transactions.
- NEXT workflow – an all-in-one web access to multiple features based in a centralized location such as:
- Compliance, trade blotter, document search management, forms access, self-service ticketing and the ability to scan and upload documents directly into a workflow for OSJ approval and back office processing
- WebMail – access your mail anywhere in the world
- Bulletin Board – Front-page posting of the latest communications from NEXT
We offer other integrated technology tools such as:
- LaserApp Software® – Automatic forms population which lets you share client information with other integrated programs after a one-time entry
- NetX360™ – Advisor access to Pershing client accounts
- Myedocumentsuite™ – Client access to brokerage accounts
- MoneyGuidePro™ – Financial goal-based planning tools
- MorningStar® – Portfolio analysis tools
- Albridge® – Access to brokerage and non-brokerage accounts